Apart from providing us with energy, breakfast foods are good sources of important nutrients such as calcium, iron and B vitamins as well as protein and Fiber. The body needs these essential nutrients and research shows that if these are missed at breakfast, they are less likely to be compensated for later in the day. Fruit and vegetables are good sources of vitamins and minerals.
Breakfast also restores glucose levels, an essential carbohydrate that is needed for the brain to function. Many Breakfast provides energy studies have shown how eating breakfast can improve memory and concentration levels and it can also make us happier as it can improve mood and lower stress levels.
Types of Breakfast
Benefits Of Jam:
Jam has most of the health benefits of fruit, most notably, heart healthy, cancer fighting antioxidant power. It can help reduce risk of developing various cancers, particularly mouth, stomach, and colon-rectum cancer.
- Helps maintain a healthy weight, following recommended serving sizes.
- Help reduce your chance of developing cancer.
- Jams are rich in sugar and a great source of Energy and Fiber.
- Help reduce the risk of stroke.
Benefits of Chocolate Paste
Chocolate. Just saying the word can make you feel better. Have you ever met someone who told you they didn’t really like chocolate? These troubled individuals do exist, and they must be telling a white (chocolate?) lie.
- Chocolate are all high in fat and calories.
- Used for years to treat ailments and maladies.
- Chocolate has strong antioxidant activity.
- Help your body process nitric oxide.
- Help lower your blood pressure and improve heart health.