What's in the box: Al-Manna Arabic Sweet Gum 250gr
Net Weight (kg): 0.25
Gross Weight (kg): 0.35
Size (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 15
Type: Sweet Gum
Arabic Sweet Gum, also known as acacia gum, is a natural gum made of the hardened sap of various species of the acacia tree. Originally, gum arabic was collected from Acacia nilotica which was called the "Gum arabic tree"; in the present day, gum arabic is predominantly collected from two related species, namely Acacia senegal and Vachellia (Acacia) seyal. Producers harvest the gum commercially from wild trees, mostly in Sudan (80%) and throughout the Sahel, from Senegal to Somalia—though it is historically cultivated in Arabia and West Asia.
Gum arabic is a complex mixture of glycoproteins and polysaccharides. It is the original source of the sugars arabinose and ribose, both of which were first discovered and isolated from it, and are named after it.
Gum arabic is used primarily in the food industry as a stabilizer. It is edible and has E number E414. Gum arabic is a key ingredient in traditional lithography and is used in printing, paint production, glue, cosmetics and various industrial applications, including viscosity control in inks and in textile industries, though less expensive materials compete with it for many of these roles.
While gum arabic is now produced throughout the African Sahel, it is still harvested and used in the Middle East. For example, Arab populations use the natural gum to make a chilled, sweetened, and flavored gelato-like dessert.
1. Al Manna arabic gum is considered a high source of natural soluble fibers (more than 85%) which helps the digestion process and prevent the digestive system from various diseases.It is a soluble dietary fibre with a low viscosity that can be incorporated in high doses, with a very good taste acceptability and no side effect.
2.this gum helps to keep blood sugar in check and protect against DIABETES,can help decrease urea and creatinine plasma concentrations for KIDNEY FAILURE patients and reduce the need for dialysis and can help LOWER CHOLESTEROL LEVELS and prevent HYPERTENSION.the best way to consume is to mix it with water following the measurements below: Adult = 10g to 15g (1 to 2 tbsp) Child = 5g to 10g (1 to 2 tsp)
Bahasa Malaysia: Antara kajian yang dijalankan menunjukkan kebaikan Al Manna :
1. Kesan penurunan tekanan darah pada pesakit darah tinggi.
2. Mengurangkan penghasilan radical oksigen bebas (free oxygen radical).
3. Meningkatkan paras butyrate dalam serum darah.
4. Memperbaiki tindakbalas sistem imun tubuh melalui rangsangan kepada sel dendritic didalam lumen usus dan penghasilan cytokine.
5. Membantu serapan mineral seperti zink, sodium dan calcium.
6. Menghalang pertumbuhan sel kanser usus dan keradangan (inflammation) usus melalui modifikasi angiogenetic factors .
7. Mengurangkan paras urea dan menambah nitrogen dalam najis kepada pesakit rosak buah pinggang.
8. Kesan penyembuhan kepada pesakit buah pinggang teruk (chronic and end stage kidney disease).
|Dimensions||8 x 8 x 15 cm|